All children attending Fernhill Primary School are required to wear the correct school uniform:
- Black or grey school trousers (not denim) or skirt,
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Dark blue jumper or cardigan with the school logo.
- Black, grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black formal school shoes
Buying School Uniform
School uniforms for children attending Fernhill Primary School are supplied via Brenda’s Schoolwear Shop in Camberley
If you are having difficulties affording school uniform, please come and speak to us.
Please be aware that the following items do not form part of the school uniform and must not be worn or taken to school by any child:
- Large hair bows are not permitted; hair may be tied back with small hair bands and clips that compliment the other items of school uniform
- Hair extensions are not permitted; hair may be tied back with small hair bands and clips that compliment the other items of school uniform
- Children may wear fitness trackers to school, however the school accepts no responsibility for loss or damage and in each case these items must be inconspicuous. In the event that such a device becomes distracting to your child or other children, we will ask that they are removed. Smart watches and other wearable technology, particularly devices that may be able to capture video or audio are not permitted.
PE kit should remain in school for children to use during the week.
All children are required to wear an appropriate combination of the following upper body and lower body PE kit:
- White short sleeve polo shirt or t-shirt
- Navy shorts or skirt
- Trainers or plimsolls
An optional navy tracksuit, formed of navy top and bottoms may be worn for some outside activities during the winter months.